Modular House Designs, Plans And Prices
If you're looking for architect designed modular homes, check out our modular homes prices and floor plans and you will find what you need.
MAAP House supplies houses delivered to site ready for construction. The architecturally designed system uses both prefabricated (prefab) wall and floor panels and modular components. The customized panels can be arranged into different configurations so if our plans don't quite meet your needs or suit your site please contact us and we can custom design your MAAP House.
The architect designed modular homes take into consideration comfortable living areas as well as eco-friendly elements. The hybrid system, which is the combination of prefabricated panels and modular components and are delivered on racks on the back of a truck, allow for flexibility in design and price.
The modular homes prices and floor plans offer three different packages to suit your budget - Standard, Upgrade or Premium Package.
MAAP House is a steel framed house built with steel piers, bearers and joists, making it ideal for all block types, whether level or sloping.
Every MAAP House comes with the following items as standard.
- Versiclad insulated, sandwich panel roof
- 2.7m high ceilings
- 40mm Hume SCX solid core doors internal
- Full commercial grade AWS aluminium external doors
- Full commercial grade AWS aluminium windows and mesh fly screens
- Robust wall lining: fire-rated bal40 for internal and external walls
- LED downlights
- Paint Dulux Eco2 – 2 part system: super tough and easy to clean
- Prices current as at October 2017